Home Over 50 Life Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Car Insurance Home Insurance Pet Insurance MENU   ☰

Home Insurance…

it's a doddle

Save time & money

Compare over 50 providers

Get a quote within minutes

Get quotes
Get quotes
Doddle Home Insurance
We will show you quotes from over 50 providers, including:
Home Insurance PartnersHome Insurance Partners
What Home Insurance Policy is right for me?

The three main types of home insurance policy available to choose from are:
Buildings Insurance
This type of policy will cover the costs of repairing the structure of your property due to damage – whether that’s the windows, carpets and flooring, pipes, roof, etc. The policy will cover damage caused by fire, subsidence, storms and floods, but not for general wear and tear or faulty goods.

You will be covered for the full rebuild of your property, and in many cases, gardens, sheds, fences and pools are included in the cover too.
Contents Insurance
A contents insurance policy covers the cost of replacing possessions within your home that have been stolen, damaged or destroyed. White goods, kitchen appliances, electrical items, furniture and jewellery are included on the majority of policies as standard.

In many cases the contents insurance will cover items to a particular value, so some high-value items, such as antiques, may need to be stated separately. Cover for items lost, stolen or damaged outside of your home may not be included in your policy, so you will need to check the details of your policy thoroughly to ensure the cover meets your individual needs.
Combined Cover
This comprehensive policy covers both the structure of your home and your personal possessions and is the most popular choice of home insurance.
Get quotes
Get quotes